Fire and Safety Messages>
- Changed Your Smoke Alarm Battery Lately?
- Plan Your Escape in Case of Fire
- Crawl Low in Smoke!
- Please Pull Over for Green Flashing Light! This means a volunteer is going to an emergency
- Keep matches away from Children!
- EDITH - Exit Drill In The Home
- Cooking Fire? Put a Lid on It!
- Home escape plan, winter practice
- Thin Ice Season! Creek-proof your kids!
- Get Out Alive! Plan Your Escape
- Building a new home? Consider residential sprinklers
- Be a safe cook - Don't Leave your Stove Unattended!
- Remove excess combustibles
- Is your house number easy for use to find?
- 90% of fire deaths and injuries happen in residences
- CO Detectors are the law!
- Clean and inspect your BBQ
- Store gasoline and propane safely!
- Open Air Burning - get a permit!
- Handle fuel safely!
- Install smoke alarms on every level in your home
- BBQ Outdoors - not in your garage
- Fire Safety Trifecta - Plan, Detect, Residential Sprinklers
- Electrical Hazards start fires - check your home and farm
- A dead or missing smoke alarm batter will NOT save your family!
- Take care - high winds can spread a fire
- Don't burn outdoors without a permit - Call us!
- Store gasoline in approved containers
- Don't burn our farms - use your vehicle ashtray to butt out!
- Maintain Farm Equipment - Reduce fire risk to buildings and livestock
- Pull over for flashing green light - Volunteer going to emergency!
- Practice your home escape plan
- Carbon Monixide Kills! - Got detectors?
- Keep combustibles away from heat
- Elderly and children are the most vulnerable fire victims - Call us for more information
- Do you know your emergency number?
- Only working smoke alarms save lives - check your batteries!
- Check your chimney for creosote!
- Choose fire resistant Halloween costumes
- Bag your leaves - don't burn them
- Inspect your holiday lighting for damaged cords, plugs and lights
- Don't let an unattended burning candle kill your familiy!
- Test your smoke alarms monthly
- Have your Heating System checked
- Give space heaters SPACE
- Keep your Christmas tree watered and away from heat sources
- Don't leave your Christmas Tree lights on when unattended
- Hosting a New Years' Party? Keep it safe from fire