Return to Play>
Facility & Program Check-In
Effective March 1, 2022, proof of vaccination is no longer required before entry into municipal facilities or programs.
Effective March 21, 2022, Ontario has lifted its masking requirements in most indoor settings including municipal facilities. Masks are now optional.
Facilities are operating at normal capacity limits, and staff are requesting that visitors conduct passive screening prior to entry.
Please do not visit facilities if you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
To protect the health and safety of our community and staff, we ask that you follow our general rules.
In alignment with current provincial health announcements removing the mask mandate, starting March 21 masks will be optional, but recommended, for all staff, volunteers, and participants in all Essa Township Recreation Facilities. With this change we ask that you please be kind, respect others' choices, continue to observe social distancing, and stay home if you are not feeling well.
Some people may feel comfortable continuing to wear their mask as mandates lift, while others may feel comfortable removing their masks. No matter the choice, everyone needs to be respected.
- Whether outdoors or indoors, you are encouraged to maintain physical distancing from those outside your household (excluding caregivers)
- Participants must remain in their designated program area for the duration of the program, except for bathroom breaks or emergencies
- Effective March 1, 2022, facilities are operating at normal capacity limits
- Practice frequent and proper hand hygiene before and after each activity or entering a room or area
- Bring your own hygiene supplies or use the sanitation stations throughout the facility
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and other parts of your face while in the facility
- No singing, chanting, cheering or yelling to limit the dispersion of droplets. We encourage noisemakers as an alternative (e.g. drums, clappers, etc., please no wind instruments such as horns)