Essa Zoning By-law>
Essa Zoning By-law
The Zoning By-law may be referenced when considering the sale or purchase of a particular property in the Township to ensure that the intended use of the property is in fact permitted in that zone, as well as when considering an improvement or expansion to their home or business.
The Zoning By-law creates land-use designations specifying how properties may be used and outlines the build form guidelines.
To find the permitted uses for your property, search your municipal address using the County of Simcoe's Interactive maps, and then reference Essa's Zoning By-law.
If you need assistance with navigating Essa's Zoning By-law, please email email@example.com, or contact the department directly by calling 705-424-9917 ext 104.
Essa's Zoning By-law Schedule and Maps
- Zoning By-law 2003-50
- Zoning By-law Schedule A - Township Map
- Zoning By-law Schedule B - Angus Map
- Zoning By-law Schedule C - Thornton Map
- Zoning By-law Schedule D - Baxter Map
- Zoning By-law Schedule E - Ivy Map
- Zoning By-law Schedule F - Egbert Map
- Zoning By-law Schedule G - Utopia Map
- Zoning By-law Schedule H - Colwell Map
- Garden Suites Checklist
Township of Essa